Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gone missing

Was missing for sometime.. well.. just a little update before I report on the DHL F1 Party event at The Laundry Bar, The Curve..
I was down (but not out) since last Saturday.. Thought of saving up on sending my car to the accessories shop, I attempted to fix my car's central locking system.. Last week, I noticed 2 of my car doors couldn't lock properly.. the door knob didn't pull down as usual.. so, most probably the ever reliable central locking module is faulty.. so, last saturday i decided to remove the doors and fix the culprit.. problem is, one is my rear passenger door which it will be hell to remove the manual window handle.. and one is my front passenger side door which holds my front speakers.. not that hard to remove.. but will take some effort..
Somehow, in the process of removing the doors.. I sprained my back.. and this time was quite bad.. till I felt numb feelings on my legs.. almost fell but managed to hold on.. I could not get up or walk properly after that.. every step I take is like pulling a dead cow with my back.. heavy.. stressed..
I never experienced this type of pain before.. I could not even lie down straight on my back.. that night, could not sleep at all..
Was actually thinking of not attending the F1 Party on Sunday due to the back.. but carried on as I wanted to take some event photos.. Luckily, I could still make it for the event and to carry my camera gears along..
Once I have taken the photos of my prizes.. I'll blog about it here.. stay tuned..


Ciao...

No comments: